Celebrate New Year's Eve in Humph Hall
from 7pm, Sat 31st December 2010
Posted Saturday, October 15, 2011
Feel like something different this New Year's Eve?
Why not come to Humph Hall and enjoy:
- a review of the year that was in Humph Hall
- a trivia quiz
- informal singalongs & playalongs (folk songs/tunes etc.)
- party pieces (songs, tunes, poems, skits, jokes etc.)
- high definition, large screen viewing of Sydney fireworks
- large screen SKYPE link-up with distant friends/relations
So, pop in any time from 7pm and bring:
- some food & drink to share for supper
- your voice and/or instrument to join in the music making
- your party piece (song, tune, poem, joke, skit, magic trick, game etc. to share
- the SKYPE address of a friend/relation you'd like to talk to
- some balloons, streamers etc. to decorate Humph Hall
For more information visit the Humph Hall web site
or contact Wayne by firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: (02) 9939 8802, (0400) 803 804.
Formerly the Allambie Heights Uniting Church, Humph Hall is now the private residence of Gial Leslie and Wayne Richmond.