Celebrate New Year's Eve in Humph Hall
from 7pm, Friday 31st December 2010
Posted Thursday, July 22, 2010
Feel like something different this New Year's Eve?
Why not come to Humph Hall and enjoy:
- informal singalongs & playalongs (folk songs/tunes etc.)
- party pieces (songs, tunes, poems, skits, jokes etc.)
- bush/folk dancing
- trivia quizzes
- communal 'Winnie the Pooh' reading
- short DVD screenings
- high definition, large screen viewing of Sydney fireworks
- large screen SKYPE link-up with distant friends/relations
- retrospective on the year's events at Humph Hall
So, pop in any time from 7pm and bring:
- some food & drink to share for supper
- your voice and/or instrument to join in the music making
- your party piece (song, tune, poem, joke, skit, magic trick, game etc. to share
- the SKYPE address of a friend/relation you'd like to talk to
- some balloons, streamers etc. to decorate Humph Hall
For more information visit the Humph Hall web site
or contact Wayne by firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: (02) 9939 8802, (0400) 803 804.
Formerly the Allambie Heights Uniting Church, Humph Hall is now the private residence of Gial Leslie and Wayne Richmond.