You are here:
home > events > interstate
Maldon Folk Festival
30th Oct - 2nd November 2009, Victoria
Posted Friday, April 10, 2009
Experience the legendary festival atmosphere, showcasing an abundance of music, dance and theatre in the historic, National Trust Classified Maldon township.
- Children's Entertainment in our dedicated kids marquee
- Festival Market - Stall bookings (03) 5475 1484
- Dancing - Irish Ceilidh, Family Bush Dance, Colonial Old Time Bush Dance
- Instrument Makers Exhibition
- Workshops - Dance, Song, Instruments
- The Spoken Word - Vintage Verse, Poet's Breakfast, Swagman's Breakfast & The Yarn Event
- Songwriting Competitions - Roddy Read Memorial Songwriting Competition & Maldon Minstrel Award
- Musical Theatre Presentations
- Sessions, Busking & Chalkboard Venues
- Dedicated Blues Venue
- Traditional Gospel Concert & "Soul Music"
FREE Bush Camping included with weekend ticket!
For more information visit our web site, send us an email or call (03) 5475 1167 or (03) 5476 2527