This website is accessible to all versions of every browser. However, you are seeing this message because your browser does not support basic Web standards, and does not properly display the site's design details. Please consider upgrading to a more modern browser. (Learn More).
Posted Sunday, June 7, 2009
Each day will be structured around harp sessions, with plenty of opportunity for the sharing of harp resources:
• Bring focus to your harp playingKaruna, our venue for the weekend, is a beautiful bush retreat in the Blue Mountains. Please note that access to the main hall where the harps will be held is easy for pedal and folk harp.
• Improve your technique
• Learn new tunes
• Improvise in a harp jam
• Enjoy walks in the bush
• Learn from other harp players
• Make and renew harp friends
• Record sessions to bring home
• 'Take it at your own level'
• Learn about harp in Music Therapy
Harpists of all ages are welcome. We also invite friends and family to join us in these beautiul surroundings for a tranquil weekend away.
We really welcome thoughts and ideas from all the Greater Sydney Harp Community to help make this OUR special weekend.
Visit the web site of the Harp Society of NSW for more information.